Aquafibre Acrylic Waterproofing - WA1016
Aquafibre is an acrylic and reinforcing fibre blended waterproofing compound, forming a highly flexible non slumping liquid applied emulsion.
DataProduct Code: WA 1016
Application: Roller & Brush
Appearance: Low Sheen
Spread Rate: 1-1.2m2/l
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 20L
Colours: Black, Red, Brown, White and Light Grey
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- The presence of a long synthetic fibre mixed into the compound, eliminates the need for a separate waterproofing membrane and forms a homogeneous seamless waterproofing system.
- Impa Aquafibre is an Acrylic waterproofing developed by the Impa Paints Research and Development Laboratories South Africa, reflecting the latest state of the art in waterproofing compounds, designed for waterproofing due to its exceptional water resistance, low dirt retention and alkali resistance.
- Excellent waterproofing properties and very low water absorption after prolonged immersion in water.
- Excellent weather and ultra-violet resistance
- Will withstand movement of the substrate by exhibiting elongation and extensibility and will not harden or crack.
- Resistance to Alkaline and Acidic atmospheres
- Excellent adhesion to all suitably prepared substrates
- Very little or no maintenance required, depending on the amount of traffic
- Lower installation cost since waterborne roof compounds are easily applied by brush, roller or squeegee.
- Excellent resistance to salt spray, mould and fungus.