Aquaflex Acrylic Waterproofing - WA1017
Aquaflex is a durable Pure Acrylic Waterproofing Coating and is a high build coating with very low dirt pickup
DataProduct Code: WA 1017
Application: Roller & Brush
Appearance: Low Sheen
Spread Rate: m2/l
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 20L
Colours: Black, Red, Brown, White and Grey
Guarantee: 5 years if applied by specialist
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Colour Chart | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- Impa Aquaflex is characterised by having outstanding waterproofing, long term durability, UV resistance, excellent adhesion, local flexibility, exceptional water resistance and low dirt retention.
- Impa Aquaflex has been tested to and complies with the requirements of the Artificial Rain Penetration Test (SABS 0400:1990)
- Impa Aquaflex is a 5-layer system fabric reinforced waterproofing system designed to overcome unevenness of roof surface by the building up of waterproofing membrane thickness.
- Impa Aquaflex systems is suitable for positive waterproofing of concrete flat roofs in areas with light foot traffic is entertained
- Excellent waterproofing properties and a very low water absorption after prolonged immersion in water.
- Excellent weather and ultra-violet resistance.
- Will withstand movement of the substrate by exhibiting elongation and extensibility and will not harden or crack.
- Resistance to Alkaline and Acidic atmospheres.
- Excellent adhesion to all suitably prepared substrates.
- Very little or no maintenance required, depending on the amount of traffic.
- Lower installation cost since waterborne roof compounds are easily applied by brush, roller or squeegee.
- Excellent resistance to salt spray, mould and fungus