Timbadeck SB Sealer - FS2142
Timbadeck SB Sealer is a high performance, translucent satin finish for exterior decks.
DataProduct Code: FS 2142
Application: Roller & Brush
Spread Rate: 12m2/l per coat
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 20L
Colours: Clear,Amber ,Teak & Mid Brown
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Colour Chart | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- This hybrid high solids formulation offers optimum protection, ultimate durability and a beautiful furniture-like appearance with the simplicity of a one-product, two-coat application.
- The signature Timbadeck SB Sealer look is another example of the advancements central to the Impa Next Wve Technology
- Timbadeck SB Sealer obtains a deep penetration into the timber which is the key into the timber and the foundation for the film building process, which provides UV and weather protection.
- High Performance for Exterior Wood
- For Decks, Lattice, Railings and Benches
- Superior quality SB Timbadeck Sealer looks like a varnish but does not behave like a varnish
- It has an exceptionally high degree of UV resistance and special agents to prevent against dry rot, surface insect and fungal attack
- SB Timbadeck Sealer is micro-porous allowing the timber to breathe and moisture to evaporate.
- Excellent wind, water, pollution and salt spray protection.
- Low-build characteristic for a smooth and attractive matt surface.
- Penetrates deeply to nourish wood.
- Non-toxic when dry
- Does not affect glue
- Bio-degrades at the end of its life cycle