Timbacare Supreme Sealer - VA2007
Timbacare Supreme Sealer is a flexible sealer for external wood surfaces, it is highly recommended for exterior wooden doors, windows and garden furniture and surfaces where toughness is required.
DataProduct Code: VA 2007
Application: Roller & Brush
Appearance: Semi - gloss
Spread Rate: 12-14 m2/l per coat
Packaging: 500 ml,1L & 5L
Colours: Clear,Dark Oak,Teak,Amber,Imbuia & Mohogany
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Colour Chart | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- The biggest consideration in our South African climate is the damage done to surface coatings and consequently to the wood by the sun. UV-radiation (Ultra Violet Radiation) is the culprit and a sealer must have high UV absorption factors. .Because it is a flexible sealer, it is highly recommended for exterior garden furniture and surfaces where toughness is required.
- Timbacare Supreme Sealer looks like a varnish but does not behave like a varnish. Since it has been developed for exterior wood surfaces, special attention is devoted to the product to ensure that natural wood appearance is retained. It will not flake and therefore future maintenance is easily maintained.
- Timbacare Supreme Sealer is applied with ease and exceptional penetration into the surface.Provide a non-oily grain-enhancing gloss finish.
- It is specially developed to deal with SA conditions where wood is exposed to severe weather conditions.
- It retains its gloss and pliability over a long period of time and will expansion very well.
- The product is quick - drying
- It is coloured - fast pigments and will therefore not fade as a result of exposure to the sun.
- Strengthened with ultra violet light deflectors and preserves
- Almost double the life of normal varnishes.
- Builds good film.