Gelcoat Solvent Based - PR2023
Gelcoat SB based on a Polyurethane resin is a high quality Non-Drip Semi-gloss Enamel, with exceptional initial whiteness and long term colour and gloss retention
DataProduct Code: PR 2023
Application: Roller & Brush
Appearance: Semi Gloss Spread Rate: 10m2/l per coat@ 45µm, DFT
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 20L
Colours: White, Black & Bases: Pastel, Deep, Clear
Guarantee: 12 Years (interior only)
Tools & ResourcesDownload MSDS | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- Can be used on properly primed wood, plaster and metal surfaces.
- Impa Gelcoat SB which has double the strength and the wear-and-tear characteristics of ordinary top quality semi-gloss enamel is eminently suited for use on cupboards, doors and other surfaces where a strong mirror-gloss finish is required.
- Ideal for interior and exterior surfaces.
- The polyurethane in Impa Gelcoat SB yields a finish that has excellent wash ability, and surface slickness to prevent scratches - cleaning is facilitated.
- Suitable for surfaces where a higher durability is required, especially where steam is involved
- Based on a formulation of Polyurethane resin
- Is better than any top-quality alkyd enamel and polyurethane on its own.
- Hardens like baked enamel with the slickness and unscratchability of a polyurethane finish
- New Gelcoat technology offers outstanding resistance to chemical yellowing and yellowing in the dark
- Outstanding long-term semi-gloss maintenance
- Minimum odour 24 hours after application
- One coat covering on all surfaces, except those that is dark, which makes a second coat necessary
- Based on international tests to ensure the best quality enamel.