Roloplast Texture - PR1023
Roloplast Texture is a good quality paint that develops a smooth round stipple when applied using a stipple roller.
DataProduct Code: PR 1023
Application: Texture Roller & Brush
Appearance: Low Sheen
Spread Rate: 2.5-3 m2/l per coat
Packaging: 5L & 20L
Colours: White, Colours available on minimum order
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Colour Chart | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- For Interior & Exterior use.
- For use on correctly primed plaster, concrete and brick surfaces. Ideal for bridging hairline cracks and improving the aesthetic appearance of uneven plasterwork. Also ideal for creating feature walls and paint techniques.
- IMPA ROLOPLAST TEXTURE is flexible and washable
- It yields a much thicker-textured finish than conventional paints. For this reason, one can expect the paint to have a much longer life-span.
- It is alkali resistant and yields a durable appearance to most surfaces. Easy application through use of brush or roller
- As a result of high pigmentation, it has an exceptional coating capacity, which results in saving on labour and material. It yields a luxurious coating with a beautiful Satin appearance with low dirt pick-up.
- The product is water-based, therefore cleaning of equipment performed at low cost.
- The Sheen Appearance will not fade due to weathering.
- Ideal for bridging hairline cracks and improving the aesthetic appearance of uneven plasterwork. Also ideal for creating feature walls and paint techniques.
- IMPA ROLOPLAST TEXTURE is a tough coating that requires a strong substrate.