Tuffklad Acrylic - PR1239
Tuffklad Acrylic is based on a pure acrylic and strengthened with mica which ensure a durable and high quality product. Ideal as a finish for exterior new work or previously painted concrete, plaster and cement.
DataProduct Code: PR 1239
Application: Roller & Brush
Appearance: Low Sheen
Spread Rate: 8-10m2/l per coat
Packaging: 5L & 25L
Colours: White, Standard Colours Tint Bases: Pastel - Clear
Guarantee: 12 Years
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- Ideal as a finish for exterior new work or previously painted concrete, plaster and cement.
- Outstanding exceptional exterior durability with a weather-resistant finish which makes it ideal for use in large building projects and houses. Can be used on properly primed wood and metal surfaces.
- Impa Tuffklad contains a special bonding element that enhances its spreading rate.
- It has an exceptionally low sheen finish, which yields low dust-retention and ensures that the surface can be kept clean easily through rinsing with clean water.
- It resists the most severe weather conditions like rain and UV sunlight.
- A colour tinted in Tuffklad is light fast.
- The increased numbers of marble and mica particles provide Novatex Smooth with double the body normal associated with type of coatings.
- For the best result, two coats are recommended.
- Inhibits growth of mould & fungus protection.
- Superior dirt resistance & durability.