Renotex Acrylic - RE1467
Renotex Acrylic is an extremely durable water based fine textured coating for weather proofing and decorating exterior walls.
DataProduct Code: RE1467
Application: Roller & Brush
Appearance: Low Sheen
Spread Rate: 5-6 m2/l per coat
Packaging: 5L & 25L
Colours: As per colour card
Guarantee: 5 Years
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- Renotex Acrylic is a thick coating so easily fill and bridge hairline cracks. Ideal as a finish for exterior, new work on previously painted concrete, plaster and cement.
- Yields an exceptional exterior durability with a weather-resistant finish which makes it ideal for use in large building and housing projects. Can be used on properly primed wood and metal surfaces.
- Renotex Acrylic contains a special bonding element that enhances its spreading rate.
- It has an exceptionally low to matt sheen finish, which yields low dust-retention and ensures that the surface can be kept clean easily through rinsing with clean water.
- It resists the most severe weather conditions like rain and UV sunlight.
- Renotex Acrylic will not lose its flexibility on ageing due to Silica based formulation.
- Factory colours supplied in Renotex Acrylic is colour fast.
- The increased numbers of marble and mica particles provide Renotex Acrylic with double the body normally associated with textured coatings.
- Renotex Acrylic covers hairline cracks in one to two coats and leaves at least 50% more dried film than conventional paint.
- For best results two coats are recommended.