Riffplast Scratch Plaster - ST1005
Riffplast Scratch Plaster is a specialised texture good quality weather-resistant decorative plaster with a very coarse texture that bridges hairline cracks and hides surface imperfections.
DataProduct Code: ST 1005
Application: Steel & Plastic Trowel
Spread Rate: 0.5 m2/l per coat (2.4mm)
Packaging: 20L & 200L Drums
Colours: White, colours available on minimum order
Guarantee: 15 years
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- An exceptional coarse exterior finish, however, it can be used on interior walls if a coarse-structured finish or effect is required. Allows architects and builders to incorporate the rustic beauty of a seamless coating to enhance areas such as foyers, corridors, flats and factories, new constructions or older buildings.
- Especially suited for exterior areas where an extremely durable finish is required. It is also highly suitable as a textured finish on ceilings.
- It yields a much thicker-textured finish than conventional paints, available in 1.00 - 2.4 mm thickness. For this reason, one can expect the paint to have a much longer life-span of 10 - 15 years.
- It contains a typical bonding substance that promotes outstanding adhesion.
- It is alkali resistant and yields a durable appearance to most surfaces.
- As a result of high pigmentation, it has an exceptional coating capacity, which results in saving on labour and material. Over coating it with one coat BRICK DRESSING WB - PR1022 will make it much more washable and will limit dirt pickup.
- The product is water-based, therefore cleaning of equipment performed at low cost.
- UV resistant: Inorganic colour-fast pigments.
- Ideal for bridging hairline cracks and improving the aesthetic appearance of uneven plasterwork. Also ideal for creating feature walls and plaster techniques.
- A tough coating that requires a strong substrate.
- Weather resistant. Allows the wall to breathe and handle extreme temperature fluctuations.