Endurashield Acrylic - SU1015
Endurashield is a 100% pure fiber enriched acrylic paint for exterior use on walls with a built in primer. The product has a low to no dust attraction and self-cleaning properties.
DataProduct Code: SU 1015
Application: Roller & Brush
Appearance: Low Sheen
Spread Rate: 8-10 m2/l per coat @ 55µm DFT
Packaging: 5L & 25L
Colours: White, Base: Pastel-Clear
Guarantee: 15 years
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- The unique raw material composition in the product gives a tough flexible and waterproof finish, for long life protection in harsh weather conditions.
- This product is fiber enriched and is ideal as an alternative to the traditional texture paints with excellent features for hairline crack bridging. IMPA guarantee that this product will not flake or lose its properties for a period of 15 years, if correctly applied.
- Where an undercoat is recommended it is for specific purpose or economical reasons. IMPA ENDURASHIELD is a highly durable waterproofing and weather-proofing coating which is totally tack-free in the dry cured film state.
- Impa Endurashield contains a special bonding element that enhances its adhesive properties and spreading rate.
- It has an exceptionally low sheen finish, which yields low dust-retention and endures that the surface can be kept clean easily through rinsing with clean water. It resists the most severe weather conditions like rain and UV sunlight.
- Impa Endurashield will not lose its flexibility on ageing due to the FIBER based formulation.
- A colour tinted in Impa Endurashield is light-fast.
- The increased numbers of fiber, mica provide IMPA ENDURASHIELD with double the body normally associated with this type of coatings. For the best results, two coats are recommended.
- Superior dirt resistance & durability. Contains fungicide to inhibit growth of mould & fungus, protecting it for longer.