Timbercare Floorshield - VA1411
Timbercare Floorshield is a technically advanced pure acrylic water-based hard wearing floor sealer.
DataProduct Code: VA 1411
Application: Roller, Brush & Spray Application
Appearance: Semi Gloss & Matt
Spread Rate: 10-14 m2/l per coat
Packaging: 1L& 5L
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- Formulated for enhanced toughness affording maximum protection and enhancement of the appearance of wooden floor, tables and counter tops. Available in two sheens namely gloss and matt
- Dries rapidly to give long-lasting protection against scratching, staining and hot objects. Highly resistant to marking by water and alcohol spills. The clear finish enhances the natural beauty of all wood surfaces.
- Very good wet and dry film appearance
- No wood discoloration
- Very good block resistance
- Excellent resistance to household chemicals
- Excellent wear resistance
- Good sand ability
- Excellent adhesion and abrasion resistance.
- Water based- easy cleaning and quick drying
- Highly recommended for use on all wooden surfaces which require a tough scratch-resistant clear coating.
- Able to withstand limited exposure to direct sunshine and/or weather, but ideally for use indoors only.
- Can also be used for sealing timber used in the manufacture of saunas and steam baths
- Remains of old coatings should first be removed with stripper or by sanding and scraping.