Roofcryl Roof Paint - PR1256
Roofcryl is based on a 100% pure acrylic which is suitable for direct application on prepared, new and weathered galvanized corrugated iron, asbestos-cement and clay-cement tiles.
DataProduct Code: PR 1256
Application: Roller & Brush
Spread Rate: 7m2/l
Packaging: 5L & 20L
Colours: As per standard colour card
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Colour Chart | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- It is also highly suited for use on other surfaces such as clay or tiles, gutters (asbestos cement and galvanized), as well as decorations such as flowerpots, etc.
- UV-resistant for long lasting protection
- Easy application by brush, roller or airless spray.
- Easy to clean equipment with water after use.
- Can be used on prepared cladding, galvanised garage doors, galvanised gutters and down pipes.
- Has an outstanding adhesion capacity in the case of prepared galvanised surfaces, asbestos cement and cement roof tiles.
- The product is water-based; dilution of the product and cleaning of equipment therefore performed at low cost.
- Dries rapidly and is hard and dry within 4 hours; two (2) coats can therefore be applied within a day.
- It is coloured with colour-fast pigments and will therefore not fade in the sun or be affected by alkaline salts. Has a build in Zinc Phosphate Anti Corrosion substance, therefore does not require a special primer (unless stated recommended primer). Zinc Phosphate is not toxic like the traditional Zinc Chromate rust-repellents. It may therefore be used on roofs that serve as water retention surfaces