Silicone SB Water Repellent - RES2013
Silicone SB Water Repellent is a liquid silicone carried by a solvent. It is designed for sealing facebrick with no aesthestic change and for injection as a chemical damp proof course and to protect plaster against rising damp.
- The product has been developed to penetrate porous masonry surfaces and to react with the structure prohibiting moisture absorption.
- Due to the high alkalinity of most brick and cement surfaces Silicone SB Water Repellent has been formulated to be highly resistant to alkalinity using the Iso-Octyl Siloxane type technology.
- Does not change the natural appearance of the substate.
- Reduction of efflorescene
- Improved thermal retention
- Impedance of fungal growth
- Protection of joints from decay caused by acidic industrial atmosphere and frost
- When fully cured it may be overcoated with decorative waterborne an solvent borne paints. This combination enhances the weatherproofing properties of conventional coatings