Tuffcote Zinc Phosphate Primer - EP101
Tuffcote Zinc Phosphate Primer is a two component solvented, Polyamide cured epoxy zinc phosphate pigmented coating.
DataProduct Code: EP 101
Application: Roller & Brush
Appearance: Low Sheen
Spread Rate: 6m2/l per coat
Packaging: 1L, 5L & 20L
Colours: Red Oxide & Grey
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- A high performance, self-priming, high build, anticorrosive coating for use in shops where fast turnaround time is required, it can be used as an intermediate coat over inorganic zinc and epoxy primer.
- It can be op coated using epoxies, polyurethanes or alkyds
- Excellent adhesion to steel substrates
- Exhibits excellent corrosion protection of steel.
- Contains corrosion inhibitive pigments.
- Easily over coated with decorative epoxy or polyurethane twin-packs.
- Good pot life allows for flexibility during application.
- A high solid's coating