Alkyline Resistant Plaster Primer - PI2002
AR Plaster Primer is a solvent based primer for masonry and gypsum surfaces.
- Impa AR Plaster Primer is a solvent based primer for masonry and gypsum surfaces.
- As a primer coat on alkaline substrates such as interior and exterior cement plaster and concrete
- As a binding and sealing coat on soft and brittle cement plaster, porous paper-face board, brickwork, soft board and gypsum plaster
- Provides good adhesion
- Can be used with solvent-based and water-based top coats.
- Excellent recoating - can be recoated within 4 hours and any time during its life.
- Outstanding adhesion - will stick to old alkyd, fresh concrete and difficult to paint chalky surfaces.