Poly Epoxy Gloss Finish - EP902
Poly Epoxy Gloss Finish is a unique high performance two component polyurethane finish coat with excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, petroleum solvents, mineral and vegetable oils, alkalis and acids.
DataProduct Code: EP 902
Application: Roller & Brush
Appearance: High Gloss
Spread Rate: 10-12m2/l per coat
Colours: White, Clear & Standard Colours
Tools & ResourcesDownload Data Sheet | Download MSDS | Paint calculator | Get Adobe ReaderPlease note, downloads may be blocked by popup blockers
- The most unusual feature of Impa Poly Epoxy Gloss Finish is that, unlike most other classes of high performance coatings, it looks as good as it protects.
- The sophisticated combination of Impa Poly Epoxy Gloss Finish reactive acrylic resins gives a system unsurpassed for gloss and colour retention.
- Suitable for contact with potable water.
- A high gloss finish with excellent non-yellowing characteristics, gloss retention, toughness and durability.
- It has very good chemical resistance properties and is normally used in a system over IMPA POLY EPOXY UNDERCOAT
- Excellent adhesion on correctly prepared surfaces.
- Good resistance to mechanical damage and abrasion.
- If fully cured it offers outstanding resistance to a wide range of industrial chemicals.
- Seamless and hygienic
- Available in range of colours
- Excellent protective qualities
- Can be used on a variety of substrates
- Gloss finish, easy to clean
- UV resistant; Can be used as exterior coating
- Outperforms conventional decorative coatings.
- Chemical resistant: Withstands diluted acids, alkalis and solvents